Thursday 25 July 2013

RESEARCH METHOD


In order to complete my assignment, i need to collect data on customer opinion to support my assignment. therefore both the qualitative and quantitative research method will be used in my assignment to ask about customer's satisfaction. Before i start any of the research, i need to determine what is my focus group of my research areas. Out of so many Adidas outlet, i choose the outlet that located in KLCC with the highest number of shopper's to easy my process of interview. here is my sampling frame and unit :


For the sampling or method:
Population: Malaysia Citizen
Sampling Frame: Adidas consumer in Klang Valley
Sampling Unit: Adidas outlet in KLCC,
The age between 18 to 50 years old ,
Weekend ( sat & sun)
Peek time hour (12pm-  5pm)

next post im going to discuss about the qualitative research method. so stay tuned :D

No comments:

Post a Comment