Thursday 25 July 2013

INTRODUCTION

My name is Wong Huey Ming currently studying the TARUC Advance Diploma in Business Economic. To complete my individual assignment of ABDM 4064 Business Research , i was require to conduct a survey on customer satisfaction toward Adidas product. I will tell you my further discussion on the following post. 

Brief Company Background of____ ADIDAS_____


Adidas was founded in 1924 in Germany by two brothers Adi and Rudolf Dassler, but did not become a fully registered company until the 1940's. The original name of the company was "Dassler Shoes", however in 1948 Rudolf Dassler decided to start off his own company named Puma. Over the years, Adidas rapidly became one of the leading sports brands for athletes, and now the company has become a worldwide phenomenon! Once Rudolf Dassler left, Adi changed the name of the company to Adidas and founded the three striped logo. The three stripes were originally made to keep the foot stable, but eventually became the logo of the brand. In the past, Adidas has been part of many great competitions such as the Olympics and World cup. It has produced products for some of the best athletes including Muhammad Ali. 


logo of Adidas

Adidas has a wide product range from footwear to clothing, accessories and sports. It has successfully make it one of the unique largest sport stores in the worldwide with different concept stop such as Adidas original, training, running and football.


A photograph of Adi Dassler, the founder of Adidas



the following is a short animated video of how Adi Dassler has contribute to Adidas. feel free to watch it :)

2 comments:

  1. Here is the investors contact Email details,_   lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the pleasure of working closely with Mr Pedro for several years as business partners. During the time that Pedro and his loan company team served as the Mortgage Representative for my home also for my business financing and he helped me closing off loans which really helped me in my business today, we were consistently far above our goal and this can only be attributable to Mr Pedro's hard work. I appreciate your hard work and also big thanks to your team for helping me with a loan to grow my business. If you are looking for a loan of any kind, contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com Mr Pedro is an honest loan officer working with a huge number of investors willing to finance any project.
    Thankfully, over time our relationship grew beyond work and I’m still happy to call him a trusted friend.

    ReplyDelete